Best of Authentic Influence: 2019 (So Far)
On today's episode, we review the best moments from Authentic Influence from the first half of 2019.
This episode reflects clips and subjects from the following thought leaders:
- United Way CMO Lisa Bowman, Hallmark CMO Lindsey Roy and Levi Strauss CMO Jen Sey on stories of personal experience
- Mastercard CMO Raja Rajamannar and Cisco CMO Karen Walker on fostering influence through employee initiatives
- Foot Locker CMO Jed Berger and New Balance VP Global Marketing Chris Davis on being truly representative of your consumer
- ALSAC / St. Jude CMO Emily Callahan on questioning yourself and brand transformation
- GE CMO Linda Boff on authenticity as overused but important
It's been a great year so far; here's to a similarly great back half of 2019!
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at email@example.com with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)