Levi's CMO Jen Sey on Enabling Self-Expression
On today's episode, we are joined by Jen Sey, Chief Marketing Officer of Levi Strauss, for a discussion on how to enable authentic self-expression everywhere and everyday.
Specific topics to be covered in this episode:
- How Jen has grown through her 20 years of being part of the Levi's family
- The guiding principles Jen relies to keep a global mainstay continuously fresh in the eyes of consumers
- #liveinlevis and other ways the organization encourages and amplifies authentic-self expression through their products and fans
- How Levi's has invested heavily into being purpose-driven
- Goals for the remainder of 2019 and beyond
- Tips for becoming more authentic in messaging
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Learn more about Vivoom here. Vivoom is a consumer activation platform empowering brands to turn their prospects and customers into a network of authentic influencers.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)