Foot Locker CMO Jed Berger Speaks Sneaks
On today's episode, we are joined by Jed Berger, Chief Marketing Officer of Foot Locker. Foot Locker is an $8B sportswear and footwear retailer which operates under banners such as Foot Locker, Champs Sports, and East Bay.
Specific topics to be covered in this episode:
- Jed's entrepreneurial journey to Foot Locker and the CMO role
- Connected loyalty and brand experiences through Foot Locker's FLX Program
- Investing heavily into the secondary sneaker market, and the opportunities for authentic consumer engagement therein
- Upcoming innovation through Foot Locker's Greenhouse incubator program
- Tips to become a more authentic marketer
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at email@example.com with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)