2018 Digital Marketing Year in Review
Changing Trends, Influencers, Risk of Advertising and More
On today's episode, your host Adam Conner dives into (nearly) everything that happened in 2018 in the world of digital marketing and advertising, how that has changed the landscape of ads and digital presences, and what to look for in 2019.
Specific year-in-review topics to be covered in this episode:
- How to Get Direct (how DTC brands are chipping away at major consumer groups' typical growth)
- Ad Trends Changing (diversification, in-house efforts, etc)
- Ads Becoming Risky (scandals, distrust, etc)
- Increasing Regulation (GDPR, Article 13, etc)
- Influencers Evolving (nano-influencers, fraud, etc)
Enjoy! It's been a pleasure launching and producing this podcast in 2018 and I can't wait to see what 2019 has to offer.
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Learn more about Vivoom here. Vivoom is a consumer activation platform empowering brands to turn their prospects and customers into a network of authentic influencers.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)