Time to Get Direct with Vincero Watches Co-Founder Tim Nybo
On today's episode, I'm so glad to host a conversation with Vincero Watches Co-Founder Tim Nybo about why, for all brands, now is the time to get direct.
Specific topics to be covered in this episode:
- Tim's journey to found Vincero, stemming from entrepreneurial ventures in China
- Tim's viewpoint on building "quality-then-quantity" social followings
- How influencers, advocates, and real customers come together into Vincero's content strategy
- How building a brand is impacted when there is already competition in DTC -- as watches comprise one of the first categories to have multiple robust DTC brands like MVMT and Daniel Wellington
- Some of the new ways Vincero is incorporating real customers into their brand story
- Tips on injecting personality into a brand
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Learn more about Vivoom here. Vivoom is a consumer activation platform empowering brands to turn their prospects and customers into a network of authentic influencers.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)