Cisco CMO Karen Walker on the Power of Possible
On today's episode, we are joined by Karen Walker, Chief Marketing Officer at Cisco.
Specific topics to be covered in this episode:
- How Karen has transformed Cisco's marketing function since becoming CMO in 2015
- The importance of authenticity and purpose in B2B, including the differences (or lack thereof) between how buying decisions are made in B2B and B2C environments
- Cisco's Bridge to Possible initiative
- How individuals sharing their own stories is a more powerful message than something delivered directly from a brand -- with supporting metrics
- How Cisco encourages and amplifies individual experiences within their content
- What's next for the Cisco team
- Karen's tips on how to become a more authentic marketer, no matter the buyer
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn. You can also reach him via email at email@example.com
Learn more about Vivoom here. Vivoom is a consumer activation platform empowering brands to turn their prospects and customers into a network of authentic influencers.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)