ALSAC / St. Jude CMO Emily Callahan on How to Inspire
On today's episode, we are joined by Emily Callahan, Chief Marketing Officer of ALSAC, the fundraising and awareness organization of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Specific topics to be covered in this episode:
- Emily's journey to join ALSAC
- How Emily tackled the biggest challenges and opportunities at ALSAC as its first CMO
- Emily's favorite St. Jude stories
- St. Jude Inspire as a media publishing model
- Measuring success for the St. Jude Inspire platform
- How work with corporate partners amplifies efforts and the stories ALSAC / St. Jude powers
- Emily's strategy for selecting and integrating a complex portfolio of platforms to grow the St. Jude brand and raise funds
- Top 3 things that Emily has learned leading marketing in two successful nonprofit organizations that she believes CMOs in for-profit companies should apply
- Ways people can support the St. Jude mission
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Learn more about Vivoom here. Vivoom is a consumer activation platform empowering brands to turn their customers into a network of authentic influencers.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)