GE CMO Linda Boff on Mind Share over Market Share
On today's episode, we are joined by Linda Boff, Chief Marketing Officer of General Electric. Linda is also the current Chair of the Ad Council.
Specific topics to be covered in this episode:
- Linda's "zig-zag" journey to CMO, and the 3 values she's carried with her along the way
- The mentality of mind share over market share
- How to cope with the public's increasing lack of tolerance for the interruptive nature of advertising
- The importance of brands becoming more bespoke in their approach to consumers and audiences
- Examples of new digital media, concepts and experiences which fuse content, design and technology
- Pertinent issues for brands, from Linda's purview atop the Ad Council
- Advice on how to be a more authentic marketer
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at email@example.com with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)