Vivoom CEO Katherine Hays: How to Build Shareable Products and Experiences
Examples from Coke, Starbucks, Lululemon, Warby Parker, Ring, Peloton, and more
On today's episode, Vivoom CEO Katherine Hays joins us once again on the show, as together she and I discuss building inherently shareable products and experiences in today's world of fast-paced, consumer-centric, and consumer-driven marketing.
Specific topics to be covered in this episode:
- Why shareability is so important through the rise of the "experience" economy
- How it has evolved in the 21st century
- Some key factors driving it
- Brands we believe are doing it well today
- How marketers can start to focus on becoming more shareable -- and the implications it has upon their businesses.
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Learn more about Vivoom here. Vivoom is a consumer activation platform empowering brands to turn their prospects and customers into a network of authentic influencers.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)